just listen – asher roth lyrics
h-llo, you can start recording me at any time
yo, i got something in my…
i need some water and something man
i got something in my f-ckin, in my teeth
ready? alright cool
i’m here for the, fathers and mothers,
sisters and brothers,
for the guilty, the innocent, citizens, and the immigrants,
if you ain’t listen you missin out
bear witness to the realist out (i bet they listen now)
if my voice didn’t work, but my hands could talk
would you take the time to see what a def man thought?
i could be alone and homeless
hurt won’t heal, but my cardboard sign so my words are real
would you stop to drop change? or stop for a change?
engage in conversation, and exchange names?
or maybe you would if my image was a b-tch
big lips and bigger t-ts show you what real s-x is but,
what if i was picked for grave? sick for days? aged to be sick with aids?
would you listen to my story that i swear is touching,
or just blank stare cause you’re scared to touch me?
if i’m jewish or christian does it affect your decision to
see past religion and simply listen to wisdom?
would you really listen to my views on the government
if my raps were democrat and yours are republican?
whether i’m black or white, gay, straight, hermaphrodite,
half the time trash the light and we all act alike
so, p-ss the mic, don’t -ssist being ignorant
unclench your fist for a bit and just listen
- memories - cm pringleboi lyrics > cm pringleboi
- love is love - chris viola lyrics > chris viola
- suicide doors freestyle - real af lyrics > real af
- breathe again - joy oladokun lyrics > joy oladokun
- a place where we're better - the everyday anthem lyrics > the everyday anthem
- vibe check - frisky lyrics > frisky
- city by night - tung hoang lyrics > tung hoang
- lontana da te - priestess lyrics > priestess
- niewidzialna - anika dąbrowska lyrics > anika dabrowska
- digital - dj rell lyrics > dj rell