the chameleons – chameleons lyrics
i delve into myself ceaselessly
oh but i rarely see,what i want to see
embracing the future,forgetting the past
loves,loss and misfortune
the chaos and the cr-ss
well i’m wary of you,but you’re oblivious to me.
i’m chained to your ego,but there isn’t a key.
i play with emotions, ah but never my own.
don’t you recognise me?,try looking inwardly
ah but you won’t see me.
such a strange fascination
as i wallow in waste
that such a trivial victory
could put a smile on your face
using me as the scapegoat for what you want to beleive
well i’ll just bow out politely, and tip my cap as i leave.
aaah comme ci comme ca comme ci
my eyes are wide open yours are closed
it’s time you realised i’m a part of you
look inwardly,don’t bleed for me
look to yourself
- downhill - elephant kind lyrics > elephant kind
- make mine a small one - eleanor mcevoy lyrics > eleanor mcevoy
- vivid - loona lyrics > loona
- waking up the titans - whyzdom lyrics > whyzdom
- single ghosts - open mike eagle lyrics > open mike eagle
- out of love - zeke lyrics > zeke
- let it rain - zeke lyrics > zeke
- i don't give a fuck - zeke lyrics > zeke
- now you die - zeke lyrics > zeke
- this is why i'm cold - twista lyrics > twista