last night – orson lyrics
last call, unaware of all my surroundings.
off guard, and your cue to begin your scheme.
i took a chance, you took my heart,
and then you took all my money.
i was blind-sided by a smile
that wasn’t what it seemed.
i’m talking about last night.
your mouth was making words that seemed
at the time, very sensible.
your body trembled,
and secretly called my name.
you said,” can i see you later?-
cause i’d like to spend some time with you..”
how could i know that it was only just for show?-
cause when the lights came on,
you were gone,
i was standing all alone.
rock bottom is where you’ll find me
if you really need me.
with the other victims of your game.
now i’m on the floor.
and i’m back for more.
and i’m praying to be your prey.
now you’re not so sure.
more than you bargained for?
- mən anayam - brilliant dadaşova lyrics > brilliant dadasova
- one last kiss (live version) - 宇多田ヒカル (hikaru utada) lyrics > 宇多田ヒカル hikaru utada
- floatability - anthesianz lyrics > anthesianz
- worminator - multiplayer lyrics > multiplayer
- trucho (remix) - perro primo, kevvo & omar montes lyrics > perro primo kevvo omar montes
- fuelled by hate - nephilim lyrics > nephilim
- leather seats - marc vinyls lyrics > marc vinyls
- i finally got a mic - timmy t lyrics > timmy t
- half a heart - emma elisabeth lyrics > emma elisabeth
- кровь (blood) - прыгай киска (kiska) lyrics > прыгай киска kiska